Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Reindog

Reindog


I have a simple little Christmas card to share today...featuring a cute puppy stamp from the Wintertime Cheer set by Penny Black. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut him out using one of my circle Nesties. I added a strip of paper from the Bundled Up pad by Crete Paper to one half of my card black, and stamped a sentiment (from a set by Pollycraft for C C Designs) on the bottom of the other half. I doodled some simple borders using a black gel pen, then added the image.


Challenges for this card:

  • Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
  • Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
  • Jingle Belles - A Colouring We Will Go
  • Pennys Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
  • Pixies Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
  • Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Add a Die Cut
  • Sparkles Forum - Clean & Simple



visit link download